| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zumbrota, Mn in November is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Zumbrota, Mn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Zumbrota, Mn:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 99.7 kms (62 miles) N
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) NNW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) WNW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 49 kms (30.5 miles) SW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) S
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) ESE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) E
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) SSE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE