Vs > Vanavara
Zumbrota, Mn vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Zumbrota, Mn vs Hakkari, Turkey
Zumbrota, Mn vs Fushiki, Japan
Zumbrota, Mn vs Skikda, Algeria
Zumbrota, Mn vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Vanavara vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Vanavara vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Vanavara vs Suwa, Japan
Vanavara vs San Luis, Argentina
Prins Christian Sund vs Cayenne
Verhojansk vs Fayetteville, Ar
Patos De Minas vs Uranium City, Sk
Chichibu vs Ambon, Maluku Islands
- The distance between Zumbrota, Mn, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 8,330 km or 5,177 mi.
- To reach Zumbrota, Mn in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 11.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Zumbrota, Mn bearing 172.2° or S .
- Zumbrota, Mn has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Zumbrota, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.7 °C (24.7°F) less in Zumbrota, Mn. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 367.1 mm (14.5 in) more which is equivalent to 367.1 l/m² (9.01 US gal/ft²) or 3,671,000 l/ha (392,454 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.3° higher in Zumbrota, Mn than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zumbrota, Mn relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Zumbrota, Mn
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zumbrota, Mn vs Belize City, Belize
Zumbrota, Mn vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Zumbrota, Mn vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
Zumbrota, Mn vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Vanavara vs David City, Ne, Usa
Vanavara vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Vanavara vs Trang, Thailand
Vanavara vs Damazin, Sudan
Chatham, Nb vs Belterra
Thursday Island Mo vs Sadovo
Perugia, Umbria vs La Serena-La Florida
Chapais, Qc vs Aleksandrovskoe
Zumbrota, Mn vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zumbrota, Mn
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 99.7 kms (62 miles) N
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) NNW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) WNW
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 49 kms (30.5 miles) SW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.9 miles) S
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) ESE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) E
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) SSE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) SE
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara